Keeping your dog’s teeth clean can be a struggle - until now.
Absolute Holistic dental chews are uniquely shaped to act like a toothbrush to effectively scrape plaque and tartar. They are designed with 360° nubs and ridges with hollow spaces between for better grip to clean teeth right down to the gum line while satisfying the canine instinct to chew.
Every flavor is designed to offer your pets with different benefits - the inclusion of cranberry protects your pet’s urinary health through its A-type proanthocyanidins (PACs), which interfere with the bacteria's ability to the bladder wall.
Absolutely no grain - so dogs with sensitivities to grains can put their mind at ease! They are guilt-free and a perfect way to reward your pup while keeping oral hygiene in check.
- Cranberry Powder - Urinary Health
- Grain Free - Fewer Allergies & Better Health
- 360* Nubs & Ridges - Remove Plaque and Tartar
- Reduce Bacterial Attachment - Prevent Bacteria Growth
- Stool Control - Added Fiber for Better Bowel Movement
- Oral Care - Prevent Gum Disease
- Flaxseed Oil - Shiny Coat & Healthy Skin
- Freshen Breath
- For All Life Stages
Pea Starch, Sweet Potato Starch, Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Peanut Butter, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Fiber, Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Mono- And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids (E471), Freeze-dried Cranberry Powder, Flaxseed Oil, Carmine Natural Colorant, Alfalfa Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Crude Protein 3.5%
Crude Fat 1%
Crude Fiber 3.5%
Crude Ash 6.5%
Max. Calorie Content (Me) 2895 Kcal/Kg
- Monitor your pet to ensure that chew is adequately chewed prior to swallowing.
- Treat responsibly.
- For the safety of your pet, monitor your pet during feeding.
- Keep water available at all times.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Seller very kind to give some free samples of other flavours to try, delivery extra quick, my dog loves it! Thank you! Will definitely order again!
fast delivery! ordered on 27/11/2020 night, received next day 4pm. though dog doesnt seem too interested...