(For All Breeds & Life Stages)
Your dog is descended from the grey wolf and requires the same protein-rice diet in order to support peak health. Featuring free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs that are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, ACANA Adult Dog is packed with protein and nutrients your dog needs. ACANA delivers nutrients naturally, in their most nourishing form, keeping your dog happy, healthy, and strong.
- 60% Quality Animal Ingredients | Protein-Rich & Nutrient-Dense
- 1/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish
- 3 Animal Protein Varieties | From Suppliers We Know & Trust
- Wholeprey | Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone
- Freeze-Dry Infused | Intense Natural Flavour
- Whole Vegetables, Fruit & Botanicals | Fresh & Regional
Fresh chicken meat (11%), chicken meal (10%), turkey meal (10%), red lentils, whole green peas (9%), field beans (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), green lentils (5%), whole yellow peas (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (3%), pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Supplement: Zinc Chelate
Crude Protein : 29%
Fat Content : 17%
Crude Fibre : 5%
Crude Ash : 7%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.3%
Phosphorus : 1.0%
DHA/EPA : 0.3% / 0.3%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2.6%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 1%
Linoleic Acid : 2.4%
Carbohydrate NFE : 30%
Glucosamine : 1200mg/KG
Chondroitin : 900mg/KG
Each dog is unique and feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Please the use chart provided as in initial guide and adjust amounts accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- 1.5 - 3 Months (Puppies) : Feed twice adult amount
- 3 - 6 Months : Feed 1.5 times adult amount
- 6 - 11 Months : Feed 1.25 times the adult amount
- Gestation : Increase by 25% - 50%
- Lactation: Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.