Adult Small Breed
(For All Small Breed Dogs, 1 Year & Older)
Small-breed dogs have the same nutritional requirements as their larger dogs. This means they need a diet that is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients, in order to get the protein and nutrients they require for peak health. ACANA Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder, with the added nutrition of cage-free eggs, delivering everything your small-breed dog needs in order to stay happy, healthy and strong.
- 60% Quality Animal Ingredients | Protein-Rich & Nutrient-Dense
- 1/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish
- 3 Animal Protein Varieties | From Suppliers We Know & Trust
- Wholeprey | Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone
- Freeze-Dry Infused | Intense Natural Flavour
- Whole Vegetables, Fruit & Botanicals | Fresh & Regional
Fresh chicken meat (12%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Crude Protein : 31%
Fat Content : 17%
Crude Fibre : 5%
Crude Ash : 7%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.4%
Phosphorus : 1.1%
DHA/EPA : 0.3% / 0.3%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2.6%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 1%
Glucosamine : 1400mg/KG
Chondroitin : 900mg/KG
Each dog is unique and feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Please the use chart provided as in initial guide and adjust amounts accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- 1.5 - 3 Months (Puppies) : Feed twice adult amount
- 3 - 6 Months : Feed 1.5 times adult amount
- 6 - 11 Months : Feed 1.25 times the adult amount
- Gestation : Increase by 25% - 50%
- Lactation: Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.