Puppy & Junior
(For Puppies Weighing 9 - 25 KG At Maturity)
Your growing puppy needs protein and fat from animal ingredients, to support their rapid development. ACANA Puppy & Junior is brimming with fresh, free-run chicken and cage-free eggs from prairie farms, and wild-caught flounder from Canada's Pacific, delivered fresh or raw by people we know and trust. ACANA delivers nutrients naturally, in their most nourishing form, for peak health and development.
- 70% Quality Animal Ingredients | Protein-Rich & Nutrient-Dense
- 1/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish
- 3 Animal Protein Varieties | From Suppliers We Know & Trust
- Wholeprey | Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone
- Freeze-Dry Infused | Intense Natural Flavour
- Whole Vegetables, Fruit & Botanicals | Fresh & Regional
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (13%), turkey meal (13%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), chicken fat (6%), fresh eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring meal (3%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils, field beans (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Crude Protein : 33%
Fat Content : 20%
Crude Fibre : 5%
Crude Ash : 7%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.5%
Phosphorus : 1.1%
DHA/EPA : 0.3% / 0.3%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2.7%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 1%
Glucosamine : 1400mg/KG
Chondroitin : 900mg/KG
Each puppy is unique and feeding amounts will vary. Please use the chart provided as an initial guide and adjust feeding accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- Gestation: Increase feeding to 25% - 50%
- Lactation: Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.