Puppy Large Breed
(For Puppies Weighing Over 25 KG At Maturity)
Your large-breed puppy has unique nutritional needs in order to maintain lean muscle, including more protein from quality animal ingredients and essential minerals. ACANA Puppy Large Breed is packed with free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder, with the added nutrition of delicious cage-free eggs, for a diet that gives your growing puppy everything they need to grow up healthy, happy, and strong.
- 70% Quality Animal Ingredients | Protein-Rich & Nutrient-Dense
- 1/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish
- 3 Animal Protein Varieties | From Suppliers We Know & Trust
- Wholeprey | Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone
- Freeze-Dry Infused | Intense Natural Flavour
- Whole Vegetables, Fruit & Botanicals | Fresh & Regional
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (4%), fresh eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Crude Protein : 33%
Fat Content : 15%
Crude Fibre : 6%
Crude Ash : 7%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.4%
Phosphorus : 1%
DHA/EPA : 0.4% / 0.4%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2.4%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 1.2%
Glucosamine : 1400mg/KG
Chondroitin : 900mg/KG
Each puppy is unique and feeding amounts will vary. Please use the chart provided as an initial guide and adjust feeding accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- Gestation: Increase feeding to 25% - 50%
- Lactation: Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.