Protein-Rich Made With Fresh & Raw Ingredients
(For All Life Stages)
Your cat is an obligate carnivore, requiring a diet that is rich in animal protein. Inspired by our vast grasslands and cold northern lakes, ACANA Grasslands is brimming with grass-fed lamb, free-run duck, cage-free eggs, wild-caught fish, and free-run turkey in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone. Our ingredients are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw by people we know and trust, giving your cat the best ingredients and a recipe that will keep them happy, healthy, and strong.
- 75% Small Prey Animal Ingredients | Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Eggs, Whitefish, Quail
- Digestive Health
- Healthy Heart & Eyes
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Craveable Taste
Crude Protein : 37%
Fat Content : 18%
Crude Fibre : 3%
Crude Ash : 9%
Moisture : 10%
Calcium : 1.9%
Phosphorus : 1.3%
DHA/EPA : 0.2% / 0.2%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2.5%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 0.8%
Magnesium : 0.1%
Taurine : 0.1%
Carbohydrates NFE : 23%
Just like you, your cat is a unique individual, so feeding amounts will vary. Please use the chart provided as in initial guide, monitor your kitten's weight and adjust portions accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- Kittens / Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) : Feed 1/4 cup for each 1LB of body weight.
- Kittens (20 Weeks / 5 Months) : Feed 1/8 cup for each 1LB of bodyweight, feed as adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation : Increase daily feeding amount by 25%
- Lactation : Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.