Protein-Rich Made With Fresh & Raw Ingredients
(For All Life Stages)
Your cat is an obligate carnivore, anatomically designed to eat a diet rich in animal protein. Bursting with 75% wild-caught herring, pilchard, flounder, hake, and rockfish in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, ACANA Pacifica naturally delivers the nutrients your cat requires for peak health, nourishing them the way Mother Nature intended.
- 75% Small Prey Animal Ingredients | Herring, Mackerel, Hake, Blue Whiting, Flounder, Rockfish
- Digestive Health
- Healthy Heart & Eyes
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Craveable Taste
Crude Protein : 37%
Fat Content : 18%
Crude Fibre : 3%
Crude Ash : 9%
Moisture : 10%
Calcium : 1.2%
Phosphorus : 0.9%
DHA/EPA : 1% / 0.8%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 2%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 2.2%
Magnesium : 0.1%
Taurine : 0.1%
Carbohydrates NFE : 23%
Just like you, your cat is a unique individual, so feeding amounts will vary. Please use the chart provided as in initial guide, monitor your kitten's weight and adjust portions accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- Kittens / Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) : Feed 1/4 cup for each 1LB of body weight.
- Kittens (20 Weeks / 5 Months) : Feed 1/8 cup for each 1LB of bodyweight, feed as adult at 52 weeks
- Gestation : Increase daily feeding amount by 25%
- Lactation : Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.