NOTE: Cat house carton box only comes with a purchase of 6 bags of litter and is subjected to availability
Kit Cat Snow Peas is a 100% eco-friendly cat litter that is a healthier alternative for both cats and owners. Created with natural green pea fiber, this litter is a safe and non-toxic formula. Free from harmful ingredients, all cat owners can have a peace of mind.
It has excellent liquid absorbent features that effectively eliminate odors naturally. This litter is also 99% dusty free which leaves no paw tracks.
The Kit Cat Snow Peas is a unique and innovative formulation that offers a fast and easy cleanup process with quick clumping capabilities. Created to be eco-friendly, the clumps can be repurposed as organic garden fertilizer.
Why Snow Peas?
Traditional cat litter has a relatively large negative impact on the environment as well as the health of cats and humans due to the processes and substances. Opting for a safe, natural and biodegradable litter not only creates a healthy space for all but also a step to an eco-friendly environment.
Quick Clumping: Forms clumps quickly to enable quick and effortless clean up
- Natural Ingredients: Made from natural green peas, free of harmful substances
- Scoop & Flush: Safe to flush in small quantities
- Virtually 99.9% Dust Free: Eliminate respiratory issues for both cats and humans with this dust free litter
- Non-toxic & Safe: Perfect for kittens, adults & senior cats
- Odor Control: Effectively eliminate odors within 5 minutes
- Suitable for All Life Stages: Perfect for kittens, adults & Senior Cats
- Soft & Gentle on Paws: Perfect for cats with sensitive paws
- Light Weight: Light and tight clumping functions for quick scooping and minimal mess
- Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Snow Peas
- The potion used by pets, absorb urine and clumps instantly, trapping odor as well
- Remove the clumped potion and replenish with the same amount
- Flushed down clumped potion into water closet or used as fertilize
- For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently.
- For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.