Our cat foods are made using premium ingredients to ensure excellent quality and superior taste. We use British protein sources combined with healthy cereals, natural antioxidants and essential nutrients to help keep your kitten happy and healthy.
This exceptionally delicious kitten food does a fantastic job of balancing fats and proteins in order to ensure that the kittens remain in excellent shape while putting on plenty of lean mass. This is a great full meal for kittens and growing cats, mixed with taurine, which is important for heart & eye health. Burgess Kitten Chicken is able to provide all the nutrition they need to develop & maintain an active lifestyle for young cats.
This food is suitable for kittens up to one year of age and has specially designed smaller kibble to suit a kitten’s bite size. It is also suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers which helps support growth and development throughout pregnancy and ease the transition to dry food.
This unique recipe contains a balance of highly digestible proteins to help build muscle, calcium to support developing bones and teeth and nucleotides which help support growing bodies and are vital for the development of the gut and immune system.
- Bones & Teeth - Fortified with calcium to support developing bones and teeth
- Immune Protection - Natural antioxidants to help support your kitten’s immune system
- Muscle Formation - A balance of highly digestible proteins & essential amino acids to support muscle development
- Digestive Development - With prebiotics and nucleotides to support the developing gut
- Skin & Coat - Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Kitten Chicken can be fed from 4 weeks to a year.
Chicken 43% (Chicken meal 27%, Chicken fat 10%, Hydrolysed poultry powder 3%, Chicken digest 3%) • Rice • Maize • Wheat • Maize gluten • Unmolassed beet pulp (3%) • Brewer’s yeast • Soya bean meal* • Fish meal (1%) • Egg (1%) • Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides (0.4%) • Potassium chloride • High nucleotide yeast (0.12%) • Salt.
*May contain GM materials.
Nutritional AnalysisCrude Protein 32% • Fat Content 16% • Crude Fibre 1.5% • Crude Ash 6.5%.