*Special donation price exclusively for Oasis Second Chance Animal Shelter (OSCAS)*
A novel, single-protein option, ideal for dogs with allergies, sensitivities to other proteins or requiring lower fat levels Ziwi Beef is sourced only from local New Zealand farms, ensuring the animals are free-ranging, grass-fed and finished.
New Zealand’s is known worldwide for raising the highest quality pasture raised, grass-fed beef. Grass-fed beef provides many added advantages such as higher omegas, less fat and more natural vitamins. Ziwi Peak Beef is one of the cleanest, purest, beef formulations in the world.
Ziwi Peak Moist Beef is most suitable for:
- Dogs that are underweight and need to add bulk and condition.
- Growing puppies that require higher energy input.
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that have suffered from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Lung, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Chickpeas, Beef Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Protein min. 8.5%
Crude Fat min. 5.5%
Crude Fibre max. 2%
Moisture max. 78%
Ash max. 2.5%
389 kcal/can, 1050 kcal/kg