*Special donation price exclusively for Oasis Second Chance Animal Shelter (OSCAS)*
Tripe is a highly nutritious ingredient favored by dogs and contained in Ziwi Peak ‘Daily-Dog’ Moist Cuisine – Tripe & Lamb dog food.
Ziwi Peak uses only green tripe that is cold washed. It is not bleached or scalded, so it retains its full nutritional value. Tripe provides the right balance of calcium and phosphorous along with protein, fat, enzymes and good bacteria to aid digestion and muscular development.
Ziwi Peak Moist Lamb & Tripe is most suitable for:
- Growing puppies needing extra energy.
- Dogs recovering from injury or sickness.
- Dogs that have allergy issues from grains and carbohydrates.
- Dogs that have suffered from digestion issues.
- Dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that are requiring a stricter weight control program
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
Lamb Tripe, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Guaranteed AnalysisCrude Protein min. 8%
Crude Fat min. 5.5%
Crude Fibre max. 1%
Moisture max. 78%
Ash max. 3%
390 kcal/can, 1000 kcal/kg