- Sustainably source from New Zealand family farmers
- High-quality and ethically raised lamb
- Ideal as a training treat natural alternative to rawhide chews
- High in protein
- Neck ligament rich in natural glucosamine and chondroitin
- Great boneless, low fat chew for dogs
- Contains naturally occurring high levels of collagen to support joint structure and repair
- Made in New Zealand
Lamb Paddywhack Ligament
• Crude Protein (min) 73%
• Crude Fat (min) 17%
• Crude Fiber (max) 1%
• Moisture (max) 4%
- To retain product attributes and to achieve the stated shelf life the product should be kept sealed at ambient temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Keep water available at all times.