NOTE: Cat house carton box only comes with a purchase of 6 packets of litter. (Subjected to availability)
Kit Cat Soya Clump is 100% biodegradable soy-based cat litter with mild aroma. This unique product is made from the insoluble parts of a soybean which is found in soymilk production. Normally these insoluble parts are mainly disposed in a landfill,
but Kit Cat innovates a second purpose for this ‘wasted’ material to be used as cat litter, labeling us as Eco-Friendly.
This cat litter works as an excellent liquid absorbent as it can take up moisture up to 3 times more compared to traditional clay litters/crystal litter. With an instant clumping formula, it clumps upon in contact with fluid.
Soya Clump is flushable, light and easy to scoop; its fast absorption rate protects your cat and litter tray from toxic ammonia and urine odor. Our cat litter is produced with food grade natural soybean which contains no synthetic chemicals or dyes and making it safe for kittens, cats and yourself.
Soymilk manufacturer generates approximately over thousand tons of soybean wastage daily which are mainly disposed in a landfill. Henceforth, you can be a part to protect and care for our Mother Earth with the use of our Kit Cat Soya Clump
- Quick Clumping - Forms scoopable clumps after use. Do Not Stick To The Cat Litter Box
- Eco Friendly - Made from natural biodegradable soybean
- Scoop & Flush - Safe to flush in small quantities
- Virtually 99.9% Dust Free - So you will avoid breathing in or cleaning up dust
- Non Toxic & 100% Safe - No chemical added & safe for kittens, cats or humans
- Odor Control - Effectively removes odor within 5 Minutes
- Suitable For All Life Stages - Kittens, adults & senior cats
- Soft & Gentle on Paws - Perfect for cats with sensitive paws
- No Tracking - Lesser mess & paw friendly
- Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5 cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Soya Clump.
- The portion used by pets, absorbs urine and clumps instantly, trapping odor as well.
- Remove the clumped portion and replenish with the same amount.
- Flushed down clump portion into the toilet or used as fertilizer.
- For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently.
- For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.