As Natural as Tofu When it comes to cat litter, pet parents worldwide seek for the same qualities that could fulfill their cats’ and their own needs – Odour control, safe, clean, good absorption and strong clumping, and we think, why not Tofu? Unlike clay or silica crystal litter, Nurture Pro Tofu Cat Litter is primarily made up of natural tofu and 100% biodegradable and flushable materials. With superb odour control, the scent of natural tofu will leave cats and homes smelling fresh all day, every day.
As our Nurture Pro Tofu Cat Litter contains zero synthetic additives, silica dust, artificial chemicals, fragrances and perfumes, pet parents can be rest assured that their felines and themselves will be free from dusty homes and respiratory problems.
- Synthetic additives
- Additional artificial chemicals, fragrances or perfumes
- Silica dust
• 100% Natural - Made with natural soybean powder.
• Incredible Odour Control - Traps and eliminates unpleasant smells.
• No Artificial Colouring & Fragrance – 100% Safe for sensitive cats.
• Fast Clumping Action – Clump in 3 seconds only.
• Tracking Free – Look forward to keep your indoor clean.
• Dust-free – No respiratory discomfort.
• Soft pellets – Gentle on delicate paws.
• Superior Absorption Power – Easy to scoop and reduces wastes.
• Environmentally-friendly – Easily disposed with 1 flush.
Step 1: Fill a clean litter tray with one to two inches (2 – 5 cm) of Nurture Pro Tofu Cat Litter
Step 2: Remove the clumps and dispose responsibly. Note that Nurture Pro Tofu Cat Litter is biodegradable and is flushable in small quantities
Step 3: Add more Nurture Pro Tofu Cat Litter to refresh your litter box after each removal of waste.
Recommended to maintain at least two inches (5 cm) of litter at all times.
Empty entire litter tray for fresh cat litter once a month.
Scent & Ingredient
With an almost scentless corn formula yet with powerful odour control, pets and humans can breathe easy while being free from respiratory problems, allergies or nose irritations.
Tofu, Corn Powder, Corn Starch, Citric Acid