For Dogs of All Breeds & Life Stages
(Except Growth of Great Dane Puppies Prior to 14 Weeks)
Just like their ancestor, the grey wolf, all dogs are meant to eat a diet rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN Original is made with Wholeprey ratios of free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs that are delivered to our kitchen. With richly nourishing protein and infusions of freeze-dried liver, this recipe nourishes your dog as nature intended while offering them a flavour that they'll love.
- Biologically Appropriate | Protein-Rich & Meat Diversity
- 85% Quality Animal Ingredients | 38% Protein
- 2/3 Fresh or Raw Poultry & Fish | Nutrient-Dense
- Top 10 Fresh or Raw Animal Ingredients | From Suppliers We Know & Trust
- Wholeprey | Poultry, Fish, Organs, Cartilage & Bone
- Freeze-Dried Liver Infused | Delicious Natural Flavour
Fresh chicken meat (13%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh cage-free eggs (7%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken necks (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, herring oil (1%), chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Crude Protein : 38%
Fat Content : 18%
Crude Fibre : 5%
Crude Ash : 8%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.4%
Phosphorus : 1.1%
DHA/EPA : 0.3% / 0.2%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids : 3%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids : 1%
Glucosamine : 1400mg/KG
Chondroitin : 1200mg/KG
Each dog is unique and feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Please use the chart provided as an initial guide and adjust feeding accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- 1.5 - 3 Months (Puppies) : Feed twice adult amount
- 3 - 6 Months : Feed 1.5 times adult amount
- 6 - 11 Months : Feed 1.25 times adult amount
- Gestation : Increase feeding 25% to 50%
- Lactation : Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.