For Dogs of Small Breed
In order to survive, your little-breed dog has some dietary requirements and requires a biologically appropriate diet. ORIJEN Small Breed is designed especially for smaller dogs, packaged in a special kibble shape that is easier for them to consume, with nourishing protein and nutrients. Formulated with balanced nutrition to maintain energy and a healthy weight, ORIJEN Small Breed has a great taste that dogs crave and ingredients that they need for peak health.
- High Energy Needs | Protein-rich food to support higher energy needs and balanced nutrition to help maintain a healthy weight
- Total System Support | Specially formulated to support your dog's immune system and joint mobility for active living and healthy aging
- Eye Health Maintenance | We use unique lutein-enriched eggs which help support healthy eyes throughout your dog's life
- Healthy Skin & Coat | A nutrient-rich recipe with properly balanced Omega-3 + Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat
Fresh turkey meat (15%), fresh chicken meat (13%), raw quail meat (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), raw whole rockﬁsh (4%), raw whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken liver (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), dehydrated turkey meat (4%), dehydrated chicken meat (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), dehydrated chicken liver (4%), dehydrated egg (4%), whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat (3%), whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil ﬁbre, whole peas, turkey cartilage (0.5%), chicken cartilage (0.5%), pollock oil (0.5%), freeze-dried chicken liver (0.5%), New Zealand green mussels, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, salt, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh pears, fresh zucchini, chicory root, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole blueberry, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole saskatoon berry, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate, zinc: 120 mg, Vitamin B1: 20 mg, Vitamin B5: 10 mg, Vitamin E: 90 IU, Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate, copper: 11 mg, Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
Crude Protein : 39%
Fat Content : 18%
Crude Fibre : 4%
Crude Ash : 9%
Moisture : 12%
Calcium : 1.2%
Phosphorus : 0.9%
DHA/EPA : 0.2% / 0.2%
Omega-6 / 3 Fatty Acids : 2.8% / 0.5%
Glucosamine : 800mg/KG
Chondroitin : 700mg/KG
Carbohydrate (NFE) : 18%
Just like you, your dog is a unique individual with feeding requirements that will vary with environment, age and activity. Please use the chart provided as an initial guide and adjust feeding accordingly.
- 1 Cup = 120g
- Feed twice daily and provide fresh water at all times
- 1.5 - 3 Months (Puppies) : Feed twice adult amount
- 3 - 6 Months : Feed 1.5 times adult amount
- 6 - 11 Months : Feed 1.25 times adult amount
- Gestation : Increase feeding 25% to 50%
- Lactation : Feed 'Free Choice'
To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.