Refine your furry friend’s palate with a bowl of Solid Gold Indigo Moon Shreds with Real Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food.
This grain-free wet cat food has a hearty shredded texture covered in gravy and contains real tuna and vegetables including pumpkin, spinach and carrots! This gluten-free holistic formula is loaded with vitamins and minerals and provides your cat companion with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
It also contains taurine, which helps to support healthy vision and a strong heart and may contribute to normal growth and development for kittens—making this cat pate purr-fectly suitable for all life stages!
- Contains real tuna because your furry friend deserves nothing but the best.
- Vitamins, minerals and taurine provide your cat with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
- Suitable for all life stages from kittens to cats.
- Delectable gravy marinade pairs purr-fectly with your kitty’s favorite kibble.
- Free of gluten, grains, added sugars, fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Carrots, Pumpkin, Spinach, Canola Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Reduced Iron, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K)
Crude Protein (min.) 13%.
Crude Fat (min.) 2%.
Crude Fiber (max.) 0.5%.
Moisture (max.) 80%.
Ash (max.) 2%.
845 kcal/kg or 144 kcal/can.
- For cats 4-8lbs, feed 2-4 cups.
- For cats 9-15lbs, feed 4-6 cups.
Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary. Feed kittens up to 2 times and pregnant/nursing cats up to 3 times the recommended feeding amounts. Provide fresh water for your cat at all times. Refrigerate after opening.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods
- Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days.
- Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.