Give your pal the solid nutrition he craves with the Solid Gold Indigo Moon with Chicken & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food.
An exciting new twist to the classic pate kitties love, it’s made with chicken as the first ingredient, plus wholesome veggies like carrots, pumpkin and fiber-rich spinach, and all the goodness of coconut oil.
Coconut oil is a great source of medium-chain fatty acids that support energy and skin and coat health. With no grains or gluten and enhanced with taurine, vitamins and minerals, it provides a holistically formulated and complete diet for cats of all ages, from cute kittens to wise seniors!
- Contains real chicken and coconut oil because your furry friend deserves nothing but the best.
- Vitamins, minerals and taurine provide your cat with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
- Suitable for all life stages from kittens to cats.
- Delectable pate marinade pairs purr-fectly with your kitty’s favorite kibble.
- Free of gluten, grains, added sugars, fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tuna, Tapioca Starch, Dried Egg Product, Coconut Oil, Carrots, Pumpkin, Salt, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Celery Powder, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Glycine Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K).
Crude Protein (min.) 10%.
Crude Fat (min.) 4%.
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%.
Moisture (max.) 78%.
Ash (max.) 3%.
1,317 kcal/kg or 223 kcal/can.
- For cats 4-8lbs, feed 2-4 cups.
- For cats 9-15lbs, feed 4-6 cups.
Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary. Feed kittens up to 2 times and pregnant/nursing cats up to 3 times the recommended feeding amounts. Provide fresh water for your cat at all times. Refrigerate after opening.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods
- Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days.
- Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.