Your feline friend will be purring with joy over the delectable taste of Solid Gold Indigo Moon Sardines and Tuna Recipe Canned Cat Food!
Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this grain and gluten-free wet cat food provides the complete and balanced nutrition your kitty deserves. It also contains taurine, which helps to support healthy vision and a strong heart for cats, and may contribute to normal growth and development for kittens—making this cat food purr-fectly suitable for all life stages!
With shrimp and tuna listed in the top 3 ingredients and marinated in a tasty gravy, this Solid Gold cat food is certainly as good as gold!
- Contains real sardine & tuna because your furry friend deserves nothing but the best.
- Vitamins, minerals and taurine provide your cat with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
- Suitable for all life stages from kittens to cats.
- Delectable gravy marinade pairs purr-fectly with your kitty’s favorite kibble.
- Free of gluten, grains, added sugars, fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Water Sufficient for Processing, Sardines, Tuna, Vitamin E Supplement, Tapioca, Canola Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 11%.
Crude Fat (min.) 2%.
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%.
Moisture (max.) 82%.
Ash (max.) 3%.
792 kcal/kg or 135 kcal/can.
- For cats 4-8lbs, feed 2-4 cups.
- For cats 9-15lbs, feed 4-6 cups.
Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary. Feed kittens up to 2 times and pregnant/nursing cats up to 3 times the recommended feeding amounts. Provide fresh water for your cat at all times. Refrigerate after opening.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods
- Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days.
- Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.
Delivery was fast. Received my order, same day. Thanks.