A holistic food with natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals and amino acids your cat is sure to go crazy over!
Grain and gluten free, this wet cat food is crafted with a carefully balanced combination of ingredients including seabream, tuna, and tapioca and served in a gravy your cat will love. This mackerel and tuna recipe is a nutritionally complete and balanced meal, perfect for adult cats and growing kittens.
May also be served as an accompaniment to dry food or as a tasty treat. Your cat will be ready to explore the five oceans as they unleash their inner gold!
- Contains real sea bream & tuna because your furry friend deserves nothing but the best.
- Vitamins, minerals and taurine provide your cat with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
- Suitable for all life stages from kittens to cats.
- Delectable gravy marinade pairs purr-fectly with your kitty’s favorite kibble.
- Free of gluten, grains, added sugars, fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Water Sufficient for Processing, Sea Bream, Tuna, Tapioca, Canola Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) 11%.
Crude Fat (min.) 2%.
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%.
Moisture (max.) 82%.
Ash (max.) 3%.
754 kcal/kg or 128 kcal/can.
- For cats 4-8lbs, feed 2-4 cups.
- For cats 9-15lbs, feed 4-6 cups.
Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary. Feed kittens up to 2 times and pregnant/nursing cats up to 3 times the recommended feeding amounts. Provide fresh water for your cat at all times. Refrigerate after opening.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods
- Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days.
- Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.
Very clear communication from the seller, and quick delivery! Good price for the cat food as well! Would buy again.