Your feline friend will be purring with joy over the delectable taste of Solid Gold Indigo Moon Shrimp and Tuna Recipe Canned Cat Food!
Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this grain and gluten-free wet cat food provides the complete and balanced nutrition your kitty deserves. It also contains taurine, which helps to support healthy vision and a strong heart for cats, and may contribute to normal growth and development for kittens—making this cat food purr-fectly suitable for all life stages!
With shrimp and tuna listed in the top 3 ingredients and marinated in a tasty gravy, this Solid Gold cat food is certainly as good as gold!
- Contains real shrimp & tuna because your furry friend deserves nothing but the best.
- Vitamins, minerals and taurine provide your cat with the complete and balanced nutrition she deserves.
- Suitable for all life stages from kittens to cats.
- Delectable gravy marinade pairs purr-fectly with your kitty’s favorite kibble.
- Free of gluten, grains, added sugars, fillers, by-products, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives.
Water Sufflclent For Processing, Shrimp, Tuna, Taploca Starch, Sunflower oll, Carrots, Pumpkin, Canola Oll, Tricalclum Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Spinach, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxlde, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Glycine Complex, Sodlum Selenlte, Potasslum lodlde), Potasslum Chlorlde, Vitamins (Taurine, Thlamine Mononltrate (Vitamin B1), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Nicotinlc Acld, Vitamin A, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Pyrldoxine Hydrochlorlde (Vitamin B6), D-Calclum Pantothenate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), D-Blotin, Vitamin D3, Follc Acid, Menadlone Sodium Blsulfite (Vitamin K3)], Chollne Chloride.
Crude Protein (min.) 10%.
Crude Fat (min.) 2%.
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%.
Moisture (max.) 83%.
Ash (max.) 3%.
792 kcal/kg or 119 kcal/can.
- For cats 4-8lbs, feed 2-4 cups.
- For cats 9-15lbs, feed 4-6 cups.
Feeding amounts are guidelines and may vary. Feed kittens up to 2 times and pregnant/nursing cats up to 3 times the recommended feeding amounts. Provide fresh water for your cat at all times. Refrigerate after opening.
Switching to Solid Gold Pet Foods
- Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days.
- Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.