ZIWI® Peak Beef is a single-protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world. Just as our beef is raised, our recipe is simple too. Few ingredients but full of natural taste, the perfect choice for picky dogs. Crafted in small batches without high glycemic ingredients or artificial binders, ZIWI canned dog food is perfect to fuel all of your dog’s tail-wagging adventures.
- 91% grass-fed beef meat, organs & NZ green mussels to match your dog’s biological needs for a high meat diet
- Rich in moisture for daily hydration to fuel your dog’s adventures
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar or gums
- No high glycemic ingredients such as grains, potato or tapioca starch
- 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- Perfect for all breeds and life stages, especially selective or food sensitive dogs
Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Lung, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Chickpeas, Beef Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Protein min. 8.5%
Crude Fat min. 5.5%
Crude Fibre max. 2%
Moisture max. 78%
Ash max. 2.5%
389 kcal/can, 1050 kcal/kg