ZIWI® Peak Lamb is a pure and simple, single-protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, particularly those with picky palates and food allergies. Every can features world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Crafted in small batches without high glycemic ingredients or artificial binders, ZIWI canned dog food is perfect to fuel all of your dog’s tail-wagging adventures.
- 91% lamb meat, organs & NZ green mussels to match your dog’s biological needs for a high meat diet
- Rich in moisture for daily hydration to fuel your dog’s adventures
- Free-range, grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar or gums
- No high glycemic ingredients such as grains, potato or tapioca starch
- 3% New Zealand green mussels: natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- Perfect for all breeds and life stages, especially selective or food sensitive dogs
Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, Chickpeas, Lamb Liver, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Crude Protein min. 8.5%
Crude Fat min. 7%
Crude Fibre max. 2%
Moisture max. 78%
Ash max. 2.5%
407 kcal/can, 1100 kcal/kg